2023 Red Sox Ticket Fundraiser
J&J Service Donated…
… their four (4) 2023 Red Sox Season tickets to Building on Love to use as fundraiser for our grant program! This donation has raised tens of thousands of dollars over the years.
Major League Baseball and the Boston Red Sox use mobile ticketing for all tickets. You must download the Red Sox Mobile ticket app to receive, share and use the tickets. You can download it here: https://www.mlb.com/
Remember….Every dollar we raise will go to help families in need.
Spread the Word
The more you chat, tweet, share and post about Building on Love, Inc. with friends and family, the more families we can help!
Social Media Links:
Instagram: Building on Love, Inc. (@buildingonlove) • Instagram photos and videos
Ticket Lottery Info
As in the past, we will employ a lottery to sell the tickets.
Here is how the lottery works:
- Deadline to submit your requests is Sunday, March 19.
- Our Red Sox lottery is set for Wednesday, March 22.
- We have 4 seats in the RFB section 94, Row UU, about 20 rows off the field.
- You can request 2 or 4 tickets for any game (all 4 seat requests will trump 2 seat requests).
- Cost of tickets depends on the day of week and the opponent based on Red Sox tiered pricing.
- You can pick as many dates as you want and email them to me with the number of tickets you want for each game (2 or 4)
- Then, you put them in order of priority. Hint: if you want 3 games pick 5 and put them in priority so you get at least 3
- You may pick as many as you want, we try to be fair to everyone.
The way the lottery works is simple; if you are the only one who picks the date you get it. If you pick a game and it is your #1 priority, but other people pick it with a lower priority you get it. If you have multiple picks and someone has only one pick and it is one of your dates, then they get it. If multiple people have asked for the same date with the same priority, then we pick a name out of a hat.
A PDF of the schedule with the available games can be found here.
To submit your request(s) please email Jeff Yule at [email protected] with your pick(s).
You can also email Jeff with any questions you may have.